I’m Fr. Nathan R. Hale.
I’m a husband, father, Anglican priest, musician, and writer living in Phoenix, AZ. I’m really glad you’re here, and I’d love to be in touch:
- The best way to get in contact with me is via email, but I don’t check it every day; replies may be delayed
- You can see what I’m up to at the moment via my now page
- If you’re so inclined, you can connect with me on micro.blog
- If you have my number, feel free to give me a call. If I don’t pick up, leave a message or send a text.
- Short texts are great for time-senstive or very short messages. Lately I’m preferring Whatsapp for texting.
- I’m scaling back on Instagram/Facebook in an effort to improve my mental/emotional health, so while I technically still have those accounts, it’s not the best way to get in touch with me.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Inspiration for this page came from Alastair Johnson, via Patrick Rhone.